- Got into UNC
- Turned 21
- Didn’t fail out of UNC
- Am still alive
- Having food and clean water
- Being able to have the ability to go to school
- Being physically healthy
- Struggling this semester, more than I have struggled in a long time
- Aunt is in and out of the ICU, in Charlotte, so I can’t go see her
- I’ve been given more and more hours at work, to the point where I have no time to study because I’m just so tired.
- Crying most nights because I just can’t stop worrying or do anything about it.
- I’ve hurt myself a couple of times, which is awful because I hadn’t hurt myself in a long time.
- Feeling like a failure because I don’t seem strong enough
- Wondering if I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder or Depression