Um… Right… Well, I’m not incredibly interesting, so this should be boring.
- I can sing
- I taught myself to play the piano
- I can draw (sometimes)
- My body has a difficult time processing a lot of sugar
- My body also has really hard time processing meat, but I need protein, and I don’t get enough of it when I try to be a vegetarian.
- I’m allergic to sulfur
- I’m allergic to avocados, peaches, cashews, pecans, and Brazil nuts
- I play World of Warcraft
- I’ve already decided that my wedding will be influenced by The Lord of the Rings
- My inner voice is named Hermione Granger
- I took theatre for seven years
- Reading and writing are some of my favorite things to do, but I usually only do them if I don’t want people to talk to me.
- I’m quiet, unless I’m really good friends with you.
- I hate that classes require participation to be apart of the course grade. It’s not that I don’t care about letting my thoughts be heard, but I’m self-conscious about my thoughts, and I really don’t like sharing them.
- I hate vomit and vomiting. If a movie has a vomiting scene in it, I don’t watch it. I haven’t seen Bridesmaids or Pitch Perfect because there are vomiting scenes. Also, if I feel a little nauseated at all I take pepto and drink ginger ale, just in case.
Whelp, there’s me! Like I said, I’m not interesting, but that’s okay.