Bonjour mes amis! I saw this post from my friend Shadows of our Feelings, and I wanted to do it! Basically I’ll be answering some random questions, but I figured it would be fun, especially after the night I had last night! 🙂
1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed. Always closed. I’m terrified that I’ll wake up one night and see something staring at me from inside my closet.
2. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?
No, I don’t because my hair is so thick that I need the whole bottle to wash my hair.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
My sheets are not tucked in/under my mattress. I actually don’t use a top sheet. I make a cocoon with my blanket instead.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, I haven’t. I don’t see a reason to. I mean, it’s not going to make my apartment look any classier…
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
Yes! That’s how I remember everything!
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
No! I cut out coupons and use (the majority of) them. I mean, I don’t use the makeup or dog food or baby product coupons, but any coupons for medicine, food, toiletries, and other things that are essential to my living comfortably, I use.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Neither… I guess the bees. Even though I’m not allergic to bees, I’d still use my Epi-Pen and get to the hospital. If I was attacked by a bear, I would probably die. I do not want that.
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, I do!
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Meh, It depends. If the picture is for something important, then yes. If it’s just a random picture, I tend to make weird/funny faces, or I just don’t smile.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Ignorance. Arrogance. Intolerance. Hypocritical people. Lazy people. People with no respect for themselves, others, and their environment/surroundings.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
No, but my pedometer does.
12. Have you ever been camping?
If you count the one time my brownie troop and I camped out behind our troop leader’s house by the lake, then yes. It sucked, from what I can remember.
13. How long has it been since you’ve been camping?
Oh god, I was like 7… I think…
14. Do you ever dance even if there’s no music playing?
Yes, all the time!
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
As disgusting as I find, I do. I really don’t want to.
16. How many people have you spent time with this week?
A fair few. Tim, my coworkers. Sadly, I think that’s about it.
17. What size is your bed?
Two long twin beds ratchet strapped together to make a king!
18. What is your Song of the week?
Teir Abhaile Riu by Celtic Woman or After Ever After 2 by Jon Cozart
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Yes, of course. It’s also okay for guys to wear purple and flowers and glitter. In all honesty, I don’t care who wears what.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Yes! Archer and Family and Disney movies. I am a little kid in a grown up’s body.
21. What’s your least favorite movie?
I have a lot. Probably something too stupid, too gross, or too violent. So Superbad, any zombie movie other than Zombieland, or Saw.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
In the Room of Requirement because if I had hidden treasure, I must be dreaming. Plus the Room of Requirement is a great place to hide objects. Just ask Voldemort– Oh wait…
23. What do you drink with dinner?
Water, alcohol, or soda. It depends on what I feel like drinking/what goes with dinner/whatever I have in the house.
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
McDonald’s sweet and sour sauce. It’s fantastic. Try it!
25. What is your favorite food?
Sandwiches. They are my comfort food. Especially a turkey sub from Subway.
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
The Lord of the Rings. No doubt about it. I could watch them over and over and over again.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a Brownie for like a year when I was seven.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
If it was for something like body acceptance, then yes.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
I wrote everyone thank you notes for my graduation in May.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes I can! I can also check the oil, check the anti-freeze, replace the anti-freeze, and change a flat! 🙂
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. I hope I never will.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
No. I don’t understand how people do, but then again, I’ve never had it happen to me before.
34. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Turkey, with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, olives, jalapenos, banana peppers, pickles, onions, and spinach with oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Pancakes. Or eggs and biscuits.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
On average, probably midnight.
37. Are you lazy?
When I don’t have anything to do, yes. When I need to get things done, also yes, but I force myself to do things unless I’m super tired.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I remember being Cleopatra, a Pink Lady, Tinkerbell, Little Red Ridding Hood for three years in a row, Alice in Wonderland when I was a freshman in college, and then I stopped.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
40. How many languages can you speak?
Two. English fluently and French terribly.
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No, I do not.
42. Which are better Legos or Lincoln logs?
Legos! Lincoln Logs are lame!
43. Are you stubborn?
Is the sky blue?
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Neither? I don’t know. I don’t watch either of them.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
No. It’s the epitome of terrible acting. It is one grade below the Hallmark Channel and one step above dog food.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Kinda. I don’t like when I’m high off the ground with no safety harness or net or rail.
47. Do you sing in the car?
Yes. When I’m alone in the car, I sing as loud as I possibly can.
48. Do you sing in the shower?
Yes, and part of me really hopes I irritate my neighbors who are always banging around upstairs.
49. Do you dance in the car?
No, but I drive in the car.
50. Ever used a gun?
The closest thing I have come to firing a gun would be using a paintball gun to hit some random targets at a family friend’s house. Other than that no. I would probably get hurt.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last October for Chelsea’s wedding.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Yes, but I love singing their songs.
53. Is Christmas stressful?
Yes. When dealing with my family, all holidays are stressful.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Yes and they are so good!
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Tim’s mom’s strawberry pie. I also enjoy apple pie.
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Teacher, actor, singer, waitress, wizard, princess, hair dresser, all sorts of things.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I do.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes. I feel like I have them all the time. I just attribute them to glitches in the Matrix or a patch that’s being downloaded.
59. Take a vitamin daily?
I probably should, but I don’t.
60. Wear slippers?
Yes, when my feet are cold.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Torn yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt.
63. First concert?
Stupid Jonas Brothers…..
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
No, never. Unless you count learning dance moves for the high school musicals I was in.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Something that deals with animals. Maybe a zookeeper or a vet.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, I have.
74. Own any record albums?
Nope, but my parents do!
75. Own a record player?
Same as above.
76. Regularly burn incense?
No. I don’t like incense.
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Jimmy Buffett! So bad.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Nation Tour last August.
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea, preferably green.
82. Sugar or Snickerdoodles?
Sugar; although I love snicker-doodle cookies too!
83. Can you swim well?
I’m okay in a pool, but I shouldn’t go too far out if I’m in the ocean.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
Sometimes. Occasionally. Maybe I could be a bit more patient…
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ DJ DJ. I don’t like bands at weddings because they are never any good. I’m sure there are great ones, but I have never had the pleasure of experiencing any.
87. Ever won a contest?
No. I’m not that lucky.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope, and I don’t think I ever will.
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Can you knit or crochet?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
Study, library, living room, bed room. Any and all rooms.
92. Do you want to get married?
Yes, I do.
93. If married, how long have you been married?
94. Who was your HS crush?
Oh god, I don’t remember. I’ve been dating the same person since my junior year of high school, so I guess Tim?
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No. I’m not one to make a fuss.
96. Do you have kids?
No, I do not.
97. Do you want kids?
No. I don’t think I do.
98. What’s your favorite color?
99. Do you miss anyone right now?
Charlotte, my aunt, my family, my friends.